The Balkan Confederation is a confederation which was founded on the 4th of July 2013 between Porto Viva and the Federal Kingdom of South-Eastern Carpathians. Both nations are located in the Balkans region of Europe.
- South-Eastern Carpathian Republic( former FKSEC)
- Porto Viva
- Państwo Braterskie(leaved confederation on 23 of December 2013)
- Narentia( suspended)
- Empire of Arcadia
The map is the highway "Brotherhood and Unity", which links Neue Kronstadt (Brasov) with Porto-polis (Belgrade).
Council of MinistersEdit
The Council of Ministers of the Balkan Confederation is made by 3 ministries (as of 22nd of July 2013), and the ministries are:
- Ministry of Foreign Relations, Economy and Education: Sigmund Schmidt (King of FKSEC)
- Ministry of Yugoslav Culture, Ministry of Internal Affairs and of Foreign Affairs: Ognjen Covi (President of Porto Viva)
- Ministry of Health: Hasan Cakar (Prime Minister of the FKSEC)
Security Forces of the Balkan ConfederationEdit
The Security Forces of the Balkan Confederation are the BC's main defence institution. They act as both it's military and it's police force.
Common Customs & Border Police AuthorityEdit
The Common Customs & Border Police Authority (CCBPA) is the main border control force for the Balkan Confederation.
Organisation of Balkan micronations is promoting the need for pure world environment. You can see hear some pictures and mindfull eco quotes:We are also strong fighters against GMO and destruction of our mother nature by industrial means.